1. Describe a cross-loaded carabiner
2. What are some causes of accidents in aerial work?
3. Elaborate how GA®BT teachers maintain the following in their classes?
4. What should you do to buckles when putting on your harness?
5. Describe a “High V Jump?” Include progressions when teaching to first time students.
6. List each component of the entire bungee rig. The first and last components have been listed for you.
7a. Bungee rubber fibers are durable or fragile? Hint: they damage easily eg. heat exposure/sharp objects (circle the correct answer)
7b. Explain why Grounded Aerial® prefers the use of “Cirque cords” over “acro cords”. Provide as many reasons as possible.
8. List five tasks or inspections which should be performed every day?
9. What is the main focus of Starfish?
10. What is the location called when directly below the main anchor point?
11. List 3 ways you can help gear to last longer (hint: usage and storage)
12. Describe how to perform a Slide.
13. Describe the difference between radius, circumference, and diameter. Use pictures or diagrams if needed
14. What items should clients bring to class? What items are not to be used in class?
15. If it is a clients’ first class, what things should you tell them?
16. Describe some spiritual elements of GA®BT
17. What is the general structure of a bungee class (4 phrases similar to a dance class)
18. When unsure of placement, always choose the lower or higher level class (circle the correct answer)
19. If someone asks you a question while you are rigging or clipping-in, what should you do?
20. The bungee class is split into alternating segments that vary in __________ intensity (fill in the blank with the correct term)
21. How can you help prevent being spun out? (provide as many examples as possible)
22. What is the internal motivation/dialogue of Slides?
23. What are some things you can do if a client is experiencing pain from the harness?
24. What are some of the main goals for each class?
25. What are the main things you want to incorporate for teaching a safe and fun class? How do you plan to inspire students?
We want to know what think. Please provide your anonymous comments or thoughts on a separate sheet of paper.